Preschool / Kindergarten Licenses
Preschools can now buy a Wiggle And Giggle License so that their own teachers can use the Wiggle And Giggle Music program. Complimentary professional development is included each month as part of your licence agreement, as well as weekly support via our social learning platform, so teachers an ask questions or ask for ideas.
The preschool licenses are different from the regular teacher licenses, in the way that the program is used. As each preschool is different, our program is adapted to meet each centres specific requirements and a Wiggle And Giggle Music professional will help you implement the program in a way that works for your centre.
We understand that our usual 30-40 minute class may not suit every centre, especially those centres who believe in child lead interactions that change throughout the day. What we can do, is show you certain elements that can be utilised throughout the day at different times and help teachers feels comfortable using music at the spur of the moment.
Our social learning platform is important for the program to be successful and allows teachers to think about things on a regular basis as opposed to having professional development, then 1 or 2 months later forgetting everything they have learnt. No music CD’s and the use of familiar nursery rhymes also allows teachers to be spontaneous in their presentation. These sessions along with the in house professional development that occurs on site at regular intervals ensures the teachers and children get the most out of the program. Surprisingly the cost is as little as .50c per child per day and this covers everything – no hidden costs. We will even work with the instruments you already have to reduce your costs.
The Giggle And Sing License for preschools has been developed to provide teachers with;
- A music program which can be adapted to a centre’s specific requirements, including a non structured approach if required.
- Help, using music for transitions and school readiness.
- Monthly training (2hrs) at your centre, which allows teachers to ask questions and gain further knowledge, as well as having the support, should they encounter any difficulties using or adapting the “Giggle And Sing” Program
- Accountability for staff – by having regular monthly training sessions, staff can work towards a centres specific goals and ensure they stay on track. Individual learning outcomes can be set for both staff and children, so that results can easily be monitored.
- Regular education on why nursery rhymes are so important for early literacy, phonemic awareness and how music can impact all areas of development.
- The ability to track children’s progress and results with individual development sheets. Eg: a goal for each child might be to recognise specific colours. We then help you develop plans, which clearly show a child’s progress over a set period of time.
- Monthly staff training is customised to a centre’s specific needs and can even include music with the children, so that staff can be observed putting into practice what they have learnt.
- An ability to identify how music fits in with the Early Years Learning Framework. – Principle 4.4.5 – Staff promotes each child’s enjoyment of an participation in the creative arts.
- Access to age appropriate songs and videos via our social learning platform
- Access to the Giggle And Sing Private Facebook group, where they can access all materials, seek advice when needed, share experience and ideas.
If you are interested in seeing what we do and are based in Sydney, Newcastle, Port Stephens or Port Macquarie let us know and we will visit your centre and give you a demo.
Phone Christina on 0448 293 650 for more information.