Wiggle And Giggle Music have been partnered with Central Coast Schools As Community Centres since July 2009.
In 2013 we have formed further partnerships with Schools As Community Centres outside the Central Coast and are now able to offer our classes in Raymond Terrace, Lakemba and Dee Why thanks to these new partnerships.
SaCCs operate like a community centre to support families raising children from birth to eight years in partnership with local human service agencies, the local community and the school.
SaCCs are based in public schools around the state, providing a range of projects such as:
- supported playgroups, play and learn groups for children and parents
- transition to school, home literacy and transport projects
- nutrition and child health screening projects
- parenting workshops and support groups, information and resources
- projects that bring other services into the school and community.
There are 48 Schools As Community Centres located throughout NSW.
For more information on what is running at Woy Woy SaCCs contact Phillipa on 0477 317 862